I created this blog because I could not find the kind of tutorials I needed for some models and miniatures I wanted to build. I hope it will be a useful source of information for anyone who may experience the same lack of first-hand, step-by-step reports.
I am not an expert by any means, so feel free to comment my posts or to contact me to share your advice.

Saturday 1 September 2007

Here it is!

It has been a mere week of waiting but here it is, in perfect condition under its factory wrap. This is the fruit of a courteous and efficient deal on eBay, and it was not an expensive one by the way.





The only defective part is one of the decal sheets, which stayed in contact with a printed paper for too long. The ink of the paper sticked to the decal sheet and remained there after I separated both. That is not really a problem as I intended to paint the white areas anyway to keep only the black lettering to transfer. Age took its toll too as some transparent areas turned yellow, which means they are almost unusable.



No comments: