I created this blog because I could not find the kind of tutorials I needed for some models and miniatures I wanted to build. I hope it will be a useful source of information for anyone who may experience the same lack of first-hand, step-by-step reports.
I am not an expert by any means, so feel free to comment my posts or to contact me to share your advice.

Thursday 30 July 2009

Langton HMS Victory part 1

There is no way I can start building my Heller kit but I can work on a smaller scale for a more immediate use. So thanks to Rod Langton, I can work on a 1/1200 model and even play with it with Close Action (find reviews of this game here). Here is a picture of the parts of the kit. Sails are die-cast ones, they get my preference over photo-etched ones even though they are bulkier. I have ordered four more sailing ships from Mr Langton. It is time to see if I have the nerves to go through the rigging of those beauties!

No comments: