I created this blog because I could not find the kind of tutorials I needed for some models and miniatures I wanted to build. I hope it will be a useful source of information for anyone who may experience the same lack of first-hand, step-by-step reports.
I am not an expert by any means, so feel free to comment my posts or to contact me to share your advice.

Saturday 17 April 2010

Formula Perfect Manual

The early 1990s are definitely somehow pre-historical. No internet with Imageshack or Flicker or any image bank, no digital photography, merely magazines and VHS tapes to get visual references. At that time Tamiya was in full swing with their 1/20 F1 models and they published a few books full of close up pictures for some of their kits. I recently got this one, 5th in the series, to help me with my new kits.
Those books are today somewhat hard to find, except at Mac's, on-line shop which I have just discovered and now heartedly recommend for modelling supplies. So here's to you and your great sense of customer care Ian!

No comments: