I created this blog because I could not find the kind of tutorials I needed for some models and miniatures I wanted to build. I hope it will be a useful source of information for anyone who may experience the same lack of first-hand, step-by-step reports.
I am not an expert by any means, so feel free to comment my posts or to contact me to share your advice.

Sunday 26 August 2007

Here's where we start!

I have created this blog with one idea: to provide some step-by-step building information for models I have yet to make. My main project is a Heller HMS Victory, which should require many years before its completion. In the very near future, I should get a Tamiya Lotus 49 model (1/12) that will get priority over the ship.

I do not consider myself as a talented model-maker. I have too little experience and probably not enough dexterity to create a wonder such as those real artists can produce. However, I went through the process of looking for tips and pictures over the internet to have some references, some warning before ruining a heavy time-consuming work. Even though not quite fruitless, my search gave very poor results and so I decided to start the job myself, and I hope I will be able to keep it up until the end. The Lotus may take several weeks, but the Victory will take several years. Who knows what will Blogger be by the time I complete it? Will I still take the time to comment on the stages of the building?

Anyway, this blog is on its way and I hope to post soon about my works in progress.

No comments: