I created this blog because I could not find the kind of tutorials I needed for some models and miniatures I wanted to build. I hope it will be a useful source of information for anyone who may experience the same lack of first-hand, step-by-step reports.
I am not an expert by any means, so feel free to comment my posts or to contact me to share your advice.

Monday 27 August 2007

Some references about the Lotus 49

Web-based research was satisfying, as I have found these links:

First thing first, I will need English instructions, as I expect mine to be in Japanese, given that the kit comes directly from Japan. This site has them.

It may be 1/43 in scale, but the result is outstanding. Here is a step-by-step report of the painting and assembling.

Some piece of advice, in French.

The Formula 1 Modeling Website has a forum that can be useful.

Of course, the wonderful book by Michael Oliver: Lotus 49 The Story of a Legend. It is great for the history of the car, and has many backstage pictures of some details. However, the best ones are in black and white.

No comments: