I created this blog because I could not find the kind of tutorials I needed for some models and miniatures I wanted to build. I hope it will be a useful source of information for anyone who may experience the same lack of first-hand, step-by-step reports.
I am not an expert by any means, so feel free to comment my posts or to contact me to share your advice.

Thursday 14 May 2009

End of the spray painting

I could put the cans aside after the final clear coat was dry. After a mandatory rubbing with 3M compound and some wax, the result looks like what is on the pictures. I would get more shine without the clear but I had rather have the body protected from anything that will necessarily follow a collision course with it. It will also be easier to manipulate for the next assembling steps.

No comments: